How You Can Help
GO is a 501(c)3 Nonprofit Organization (EIN# 46-1360917) dependent on support from people like you. We gratefully accept both monetary and in-kind donations as well as bequests and sponsorships. Many options are available, and 100% of your tax deductible donation goes toward helping the horses and cats in our care.
Click here to view suggested in-kind donations, including our wish lists for Amazon, Orscheln's, and others. Outside of this, we gladly accept and appreciate items we can either use in our programs or resell for fundraising purposes (crafted/hand-made items, lumber, tin, bikes, furniture & appliances, event/concert tickets, vehicles, etc). Please keep us in mind whenever you want to recycle or re-home corrals, fencing, shelters, sheds, horse blankets, tack, etc. We are skilled at re-purposing just about anything!
Monthly horse sponsorship opportunities
Even if you can't adopt a special horse, you can still help that horse on its path to healing and home! Leasing and sponsorship is available at several levels for both sanctuary and adoptable horses. You can also view special sponsorship opportunities on individual horse's pages. These are monthly donations which support the needs of the horses, from hoof and health care all the way up to enrichment and professional training if needed. In return, you can visit with your chosen horse in person, and/or receive monthly email updates and photographs of your sponsored horse(s). Contact us for more information on leasing or sponsoring a horse.
- Level 1 - Hope - $25 monthly
- Level 2 - Hoof & Health - $50 monthly
- Level 3 - Healing - $100 monthly
- Level 4 - Heart - $250 monthly
- Level 5 - Home - $500 monthly
How your donation helps
Every sponsorship has an impact, however small! From allowing GO to purchase supplies for camps and programs to allowing GO to cover medical emergencies, your monthly sponsorship can truly make a difference for the horses and humans who find refuge at the farm.
- $50-$100 can cover a visit from the specialist farrier, monthly medications or special needs for horses, or a spay/neuter and vaccines for the rescued cats or dogs
- $100-$250 can cover a month's worth of lessons for a needy child, or the annual vet visit for one to two horses
- $250-$500 can cover two weeks to a month's worth of hay for the entire herd
- $500-$1,000 can cover an emergency vet visit, pay for professional rehab training of a rescued horse
- $1,000 and up can cover bigger dreams such as run-in sheds, fence replacement, and resurfacing of the barn and work areas.
Event sponsorship opportunities
We always welcome event sponsors! Please contact us if your business would like to sponsor an event - opportunities for advertisement are available at events, in newsletters, and on the website and print material.