How to get involved at Guardian Oak
- Sponsor a horse, cat, dog, or camp and program costs - monthly sponsorship at various levels allows GO to provide regular health care for the animals, such as sterilization, hoof care, feed, dewormers, flea/tick/mosquito control, etc, and can also allow GO to provide camp and programs for under-served, low-income youth and adults in need.
- Organize fundraisers benefiting Guardian Oak - bake sales, car washes, trail rides, competitions, 5k walk/runs, etc - contact us and we can help provide support, ideas, and facilitate donations of giveaways, prizes, raffles, etc.
- Encourage friends and family to donate or purchase items on our wish lists in honor of your birthday or other special day.
- Volunteer or perform community service on the farm or at events, or virtually.
- Orientations are held on an as-needed basis.
- Register your student, community or employee group for service days at GO.
- Join Horsemanship Club to learn how to build a relationship with a rescued horse and develop your horsemanship skills.
- Participate in summer camps, weekly riding lessons, and weekend trail rides. Sponsor a horse, foster a horse, or even sign up for a special on-site horse lease if you cannot adopt a horse of your own!
- Come to our open houses (announced on the Facebook page).
- Visit us at events and fundraisers in the mid-Missouri community - follow us on Facebook to learn more!