Current and Future Programs
Contact us to learn more about various programs.
Volunteerism & Community Service
- Animal daily care
- Horse rehabilitation
- Community Garden
- Art Studio
- Farm repair, maintenance, and beautification
- Media and marketing
- Fundraising and development
- Working with youth
- Working with special needs people and animal s
- Lessons (riding, driving, horsemanship)
- Trails (trail rides, hikes by self or leading a special horse)
- Assist with equine rehabilitation
Therapeutic Programs (can be tailored for the individual or group)
- Equine guided learning
- Equine guided psychotherapy
- Troubled youth
- Developmentally disabled youth and adults
- Leadership and personal development
Animals in the Community
- Intake, rehab, re-homing/sanctuary for needy horses as space allows (view adoptable horses or view sanctuary horses)
- Intake for companion animals as space allows (restricted availability)
- Foster home network
- Networking for companion animals
- "Shelter in Place" help for owners (must show proof of low income, includes pet food bank, hay bank, wellness & preventative care items when available.)
Gift Shop & Sales
- Ongoing sales of art, garage sale items, horse/pet items.
- Contact us if you would like to sell your items through our shop.
We are always looking for new locations in which to place collection bins around mid-Missouri. Please let us know if you can host a monetary or in-kind donation bin at your workplace or can facilitate a bin at a favorite store. We can coordinate for regular pick-up of items. Suggested locations include farm and pet supply shops, offices, gas stations, and cafes.